Flexible Learning Advisory Group
The Flexible Learning Advisory Group (FLAG) is an advisory group of the National Senior Officials Committee (NSOC). As the key policy advisory group on national directions and priorities for information and communication technologies (ICT) in the vocational education and training system (VET) and Adult and Community Education (ACE), it has oversight of the National VET E-learning Strategy 2012 - 2015.
To support an innovative, flexible and responsive national training system, FLAG:
- Oversights the implementation of the National E-learning Strategy
- Advises NSOC on matters related to the national ICT infrastructure
- Evaluates and advises on emerging technological opportunities
- Facilitates access to e-learning products and practices
- Advises and collaborates with the Australian ICT in Education Committee (AICTEC)
The FLAG Secretariat is responsible for supporting FLAG in the fulfilment of its role as NSOC's national advisory body on e-learning.
The National Advisory for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment (NATESE) provides the secretariat structure to facilitate and support the key advisory councils of SCOTESE, including FLAG.
Print this page | last updated: 30 Oct 2013 4:16pm